One day no no, one Night I am editing a post writing a long article and designing a post for a blog. I started at 9 PM and it takes 6 hours to complete that task but the strange thing was I did not watch the clock until I have done that task. That night I realized how to choose a career in any field and what is my passion and interest. So many people on the internet crips that follow your passion… but know body tells that how to find your real passion. Nobody knows me better than you myself.
You exactly know what you love, and in which field you can actually give your best. The most important thing is to be the best in whatever you do. Basically, there is only one “mantra” that can help you to make perfect choices regarding your career and that is “THINK BEFORE CHOOSING” because once you have moved with your decision it’s really difficult to come back. In this article, you learn how to choose a perfect career wherever you are stuck.
Choosing a career is one of the most important decisions of your life. When it comes to the career we all get confused, some a little bit, some more and some basically have no idea what to do. The main reason behind this confusion is “INSECURITY” that what if we did not succeed. The main reason behind this insecurity is tough competition in each and every field in today’s world. But don’t worry just close your eyes and take a deep breath and try to realize what you want from your life, don’t think what others want from you.
It’s your life and if you start thinking about your career then you are mature enough to choose one for you. So some points that you should keep in mind before choosing your career are:
1) KNOW YOURSELF
“KNOWING YOURSELF IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL WISDOM”- ARISTOTLE
• No one is born perfect, each one of us has some positive and negative points. Each one of us is talented in our own way. You should know yourself, as well as your strong and weak points.
• It will be easier for you if you make a list of fields/ subjects in which you are actually interested, as interest always helps you to move forward with your decisions regarding your career.
• It may happen that the subject in which you are Interested is sadly your weak point. But don’t lose hope remember this –
“INTEREST + HARD WORK = EXCELLENCE”
• Give your 110 percent and surely you will reach the level of excellence.
• To reach the level of excellence you have to do a lot of hard work. Hard work is not about coal mining. You have to be determined to face each and every task.
Suggested reading– Entrepreneur or Employee – Self-made, Self-paid or the Rat Race
2) FOLLOW YOUR PASSION
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE PASSION, THE DRIVE, THE FOCUS, AND THE SUPPORT – SABRINA BRYAN
• Your passion is a thing of your interest and hence motivates you to give your best.
• Be the best in the field you choose.
• It may be possible that your elders don’t support your decision, but remember they want the best for you, they want you to have a secure carrier, but in the end, all they want is you to be happy. Try your level best to make them understand where your happiness actually lies.
3) BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND ON YOUR DREAMS TOO
“ THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE BEAUTY OF THEIR DREAMS “- ELEANOR ROOSEVELT
• Self-confidence is what motivates you to follow your dreams even if the road to your dreams is full of obstacles.
• You should be ready to face every obstacle that comes in your path, no one can become successful without facing any difficulty. You have to struggle to change your dreams into reality.
• Believe in the beauty of your dreams. No one can understand it better than you.
The best example to support this point is Mahendra Singh Dhoni. We all are his die-hard fans. In the early phase of his career, he was a ticket collector but then he realized that the job of a TC was holding him back. He immediately quit his job and followed his passion. He believed in the beauty of his dreams and he believed in himself, which motivated him to go beyond all the odds and just focus on what he actually wanted from his life and that ultimately made him one of the greatest cricket players in the world. So always follow your passion and do what you are good at.
How to choose a career
Choose your career according to your interest, your passion. Take time, understand what you are going to do as it is one of the biggest decisions of your life. Be confident with your decision so you don’t need to regret it in the future. We all may have heard people saying that there is no scope in this field, but in reality, there is scope in every field, you have to make it happen and prove them wrong and all you need to remember is-
“GIVE THE BEST TO GET THE BEST”
Hard work never goes in vain. The results of your hard work may take some time but they will surely come and will be satisfying. You can trust me on this because we have many examples of people where success came a bit late for ex- Jack Ma. His is a very inspiring story. And it can motivate anyone to not lose hope in life.
“BE HOPEFUL, BE POSITIVE, BE ENERGETIC AND KEEP SMILING”
“YOU ARE AWESOME AND YES, ONE OF THE ITS